Re: Avoiding "xterm doesn't work" problems in the future

Chris,

I don't know if this will be beneficial or not, but I intend to be
assisting Conrad in testing his cygdaemon branch.  Specifically, I will be
recompiling X11 with the MIT-SHM extension to use cygserver instead of
cygipc.  So I guess the off shot is that I'll be constantly using a
bleeding-edge version of cygwin1.dll with X11.  The only issue is that
I'll have to be mindful of problems being generated by the cygserver code
and those being generated by the HEAD code.  So, I'll let people know if
something strange shows up regarding X and the latest cygwin code.

Cheers,
Nicholas