USER32.DLL:TraxkMouseEvent

Hello!

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I got a problem with xfree on cygwin at a win95 box.
I'm using the current versions of both and everything seemed to work quite well, but suddenly X doesn't start anymore.

Whenever I start "startx", a message window pops up telling me, that the file XWIN.EXE is linked with the missing "Export-USER32.DLL:TrackMouseEvent".

Reinstalling XFree didn't help.

Any idea what's going wrong? I'm using Linux for years and don't have no good understanding of the internas of Windows.

Thanx in advance for your kind help! :)
FreeMail in der Premiumversion! Mit mehr Speicher, mehr Leistung, mehr
Erlebnis und mehr Pramie. Jetzt unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021105