Re: Problem with latest XWin test

Thomas,

Wait for the next real release in a day or two, I believe the next release
will fix your problem.  The changes that we have made to fix the KDE 3.0 icon
bug required lots of changes to the way that we handle the depth and bits per
pixel variables and a few of those changes got missed or messed up.  My local
sources have fixes for these mistakes, but I haven't had time to make a new
release because I have been gone.

Harold