Re: cygwin1-20020701.dll from 1613 EDT still doesn't work with xterm

Chris,

I actually took a look at the strace log and saw the problems with creating
registry keys and I sent my email with that note before I read your email that
mentioned the fact that I may not be able to write to HKLM.  So it may still
be worth considering that something along the path to an xterm startup is
trying to write to HKLM and fails.

Harold