RE: Starting X in Cygwin

Somewhat related ... what X programs are available for cygwin?

Are people using cygwin X-windows for application development, or are people
using is as a desktop?

Just curious, I couldn't think of a reason other than app development that
would seem logical (compared to running a regular Linux desktop system)