how to copy&paste?

Hello,

I don't get any copy&paste-functionality in text-windows like xterm to
work on my installation of Cygwin/XFree86 with fvwm 2.4.7. I guess for
the same reason, xwinclip works when copy-pasting from cygwin to Windows
but it doesn't work from Windows to cygwin.

How should I configure and what should I configure? Is c&p a task of the
window-manager or rather of X?

I've seen a description of the same problem earlier in this
mailing-list, but didn't find a solution to that. Any help is welcome.

Stefan

        Stefan Fronzek
        Finnish Environment Institute
        Research Programme for Global Change