Re: Success with Java prog in XFree

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 01:23:19PM +0100, frederic bregier wrote:

> PS: I am working on a xlauncher based on the one made available by Tim
> Thomson but for Cygwin(not only the cuted package from him).
> I want to include a file text that will contains some definition
> of servers to access (as IP address, OS, and so on).
> I will try to make it available. Where should I send it when ready
> (probably in 1 or 2 weeks) ?

I have modified my xlauncher program so that it will work on a normal
cygwin/xfree install. It is just a binary that you can run, to give you
a gui interface to run Xwin.exe. Source and binary available at
http://xlauncher.sourceforge.net

Are you meaning you want to read a list of server names or IPs from a text
file? This is something I'm about to add, along with been able to configure
fonts properly (currently you can specify a font server, or use the windows
fonts and the fonts in the misc directory. I'll be working on this later in
today.

I want to get the xlauncher gui program working to the point where I can write
a setup.hint file for it,and have it installable via setup.exe (if people
think this is a good idea?).

Cheers,

Tim.

--