Re: gtk with cygwin

Hi Steven and all,

Renaming the INSTALL file makes glib compile
(it is found by configure even if it . is not in
$PATH,
as it is hardcoded in configure).

gtk+ compiles without needing your patch... but
perhaps it is needed in order to compile Gnome,
as it isn't that I want i don't care for the moment.

My purpose is the compilation of mplayer gui under
cygwin (http://mplayerhq.hu)

 --- Steven O'Brien <steven.obrien2@ntlworld.com> a
écrit : > Hi Sylvain