RE: xf86config patch

Alexander,

> > 1) In winconfig.c, why is this there:
> >
> > #ifndef PROJECTROOT
> > #define PROJECTROOT "/usr/X11R6"
> > #endif
>
> Hm, I just copied it from xf86Config.c. Just to be sure it's defined.

I added ``-DPROJECTROOT=$(PROJECTROOT)'' to DEFINES in hw/xwin/Imakefile and
I put quotes (") around PROJECROOT in the call to xf86openConfigFile in
winconfig.c.   I then removed the PROJECTROOT define from winconfig.c.  That
seems to have worked quite well.  Of course, I haven't tested it yet :)

I need to you submit a diff for XWin.man, documenting the new parameters.
I'll take care up updating the User's Guide when the time comes.

I'm going to make a Server Test Series release that has your XF86Config
patch as the only change.  That way if we have problems we can track them to
this patch, if necessary.  I don't anticipate any problems, but I know that
if I don't do a seperate release we will end up having problems and wishing
that we had done a seperate release. :)