RE: [Pending Review]: XFree86-Xaw3d-1.5

Nicholas,

Chris has a script on his computer that copies messages sent to
cygwin-announce, prepends ``[ANNOUNCEMENT]'' onto the subject line, and
forwards the message to cygwin-xfree.  We do not have such a script.  I
always post my messages to both cygwin-xfree and cygwin-xfree-announce, and
I manually add the [ANNOUNCEMENT] to the subject line of the original
messages.

I hope that clears things up,

Harold