RE: Scrollbars patch

Rasjid,

I hope to make a test release soon with the current (not quite complete)
scrollbars support.  I would appreciate it if you would run this test
release and send a report to the mailing list that describes a few behaviors
that most Windows applications exhibit with multiple monitors and whether or
not Cygwin/XFree86 meets those expectations.  Remember, we need to know that
we are doing *right* just as much as we need to know what we are doing
wrong.

Thanks,

Harold