Re: Problems starting X server

Found the problem via the mount command, thanks Harold. The WIN32 fonts
directory was no longer in existence (I had moved it) thus bash couldn't use
the mounted directory.

umount worked, and I can now "ls /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts" successfully. The
fonts were already in E:\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\fonts - on the same
partition as the rest of Cygwin.

Fonts no longer listed under mount - guess they don't need to be mounted
anymore since they're in the standard directory.
Anyways, I can use X now, so thanks for the help.