-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Nicholas Wourms
Sent: Tuesday, 23 July 2002 1:36 AM

Harold,

Who's to say that ReactOS won't have a registry?

1) ReactOS has a registry, and an editor.
2) ReactOS is targeting binary compatability with NT, so it's about as
cross platform as installing a mandrake rpm on a redhat machine :}.

Rob

Thank you for pointing out the weakness in that one.

You are not welcome.  Damnit, I don't care one way or another, because the
idea of an Xlauncher is useless for me.  However, I do agree that people
should worry about it elsewhere.

Cheers,
Nicholas

Precisely.