From: Dario Alcocer <alcocer at helixdigital dot com>
To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:28:34 -0700
Subject: Updated: ghostscript-7.05-1 (test release)

The Cygwin version of GNU Ghostscript now supports both a native
Win32 version and an X11 version for Cygwin XFree86. A single
source package is used to build both versions.

PLEASE NOTE: this release is marked as a 'test' release. After a
couple of weeks, I'll mark it as the next released version (unless,
of course, I hear about serious problems with this build.)

Three separate packages are used for Ghostscript:

 * A base package, ghostscript-base, which contains the support
 files necessary for both the native and X11 versions, as well
 as the manual pages and documentation.

 * A native package, ghostscript, which contains the native version
 of Ghostscript (gs.exe), along with the corresponding scripts.

 * An X11 package, ghostscript-x11, which contains the X11 version
 of Ghostscript (gs.exe) and scripts.

Both binary versions use the libpng and zlib shared libraries.

Multimedia Messaging ist da! Die Zukunft des Messaging hat begonnen. http://mobile.lycos.de/mobile/local/mms/