Re: Updated: ghostscript-7.05-1 (test release)

Hi Harold,

I am sorry that you found 4 post in cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com. My mail program
"hanged" and therefore I again and again pushed the "send" button.

Nevertheless cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com was the right address as Mr Wourms
already mentioned.

Please let me know  whether a .dll X11 variant comes or not - otherwise I'll build a .dll by
myself. However I am rather interested in a officially supported .dll than in a self-made
build.

Cheers
-Jack

--