Re: problems with xfree

Harold Hunt wrote:
Do you think we could alternatively call these XFree86.* ?
If you want to be sure that they are executed before any other script (which I think is better than asking those other scripts to include it if they need the path), it must be first in the alphabetical order. Other than that, the name can be anything. So if you prefer 00XFree86.*, it's fine. But there can easily be scripts starting with a capital letter that would be read before any X* script.

Jehan