Re: Using Cygwin to connect an AIX box. Questions for german, italian, french, spanish [...] users

Harold,
My NumLock key is always off, and if I try to put it on before connecting to
the remote host then it's like if my Alt_Gr key was locked down (but it's in
the FAQ :-).

If I put it on AFTER login in there is no change.

So in my case playing with NumLock has no good effect.

Below is an extract of the AIX keyboard definition file. I'm not used to read
those files but it sounds surprising to me as I believed that Mode_switch was
known as "Mod3" and according to those lines it seems to be "Mod2" on AIX, is
it possible ?

(from /usr/lpp/X11/defaults/xmodmap/Fr_FR/keyboard)
! Modifiers
clear Lock
clear Mod1
clear Mod2