RE: 8-bit PseudoColor

Houssam,

You have two choices:

1) Run Windows in 8 bit color mode.  Pass the ``-engine 1'' parameter to
Cygwin/XFree86:
	XWin -engine 1

   This will give you a windowed X Server but you must run Windows in 8 bit
color mode.

2) Run Windows in any color mode you like, but pass the ``-fullscreen -depth
8'' parameters to Cygwin/XFree86:
	XWin -fullscreen -depth 8

   This will give you a fullscreen X Server, so there will be a slight delay
when you switch into and out of Cygwin/XFree86.

Those are your only two options.  If you have any suggestions as to how we
can improve this... keep them to yourself :)  We have already thought of
some better ways to do this, but we do not have the knowledge to implement
those ideas.  So, the PseudoColor support is stuck at where it is for now.

Hope that helps,

Harold