[ VNC vs export display ] - use cygwin/XFree or ssh to export "InternetExplorer"

Hi,

      I have an NT4/cygwin machine and an SUN U10 workstation.
      I would like to run IE and LotusNotes from the U10 (exporting the
display)
      By now I use VNC but having a whole window for all winapps isn't that
good...

      Is there a way (using ssh -X, I guess) to run WinApps from the U10 ?
      By now, when I do "ssh -X -C winbox notepad", it starts the winapp on
the windows display...
      Even "ssh -X -C winbox ; export DISPLAY=U10 ; notepad", starts
notepad on the winbox...

      What I installed on the winbox is cygwin, ssh and rxvt (not the whole
XFree86 project)

      So, any idea ?
      Do I have to install the XFree server too ? I noticed even from a
local XFree86 server, running notepad doesn't keep in the XFree86 window...

Thanks for answers,
      Jo

 Le contenu de ce message ne represente en aucun cas un
 engagement de la part de Noos sous reserve de tout accord
 conclu par ecrit entre vous et Noos. Toute publication,
 utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee
 prealablement. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci d'en
 avertir immediatement l'expediteur.
 Pour avoir plus d'informations sur Noos : http://www.noos.com

 The content of this message does not constitute a commitment
 by Noos except where provided for in a written agreement
 between you and Noos. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or
 dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the
 intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately.
 For more information about us: http://www.noos.com