From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]On
Behalf Of Harold Hunt
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 07:48
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: building XFree86 from cvs

If that is the case then the Imakefile for xterm needs to be fixed because
some non-Cygwin programmer that has an empty ProgramTargetName macro
accidentally wrapped each target name in PROGRAMS with ProgramTargetName.
On their non-Cygwin platform this makes no difference, but on Cygwin this
makes a huge difference because our ProgramTargetName appends .exe to the
target name.  Thus, someone simply needs to remove the ProgramTargetName
wrappings from xterm's Imakefile and submit that as a patch.

Harold