RE: displaying windows outside the main window

Speaking of a PayPal account... I have one.  I even set it up to accept
credit card payments a few weeks ago, but I haven't yet put a link to it
from my personal page.  I think I now have some motivation to do so :)

I'll will post once to the list to let people know that the link exists, and
I'll make sure that there are links to my home page from the Cygwin/XFree86
page, but I won't put a PayPal link directly on the Cygwin/XFree86 page
because I believe that would violate the spirit of the project.  <--- That
was just so that everyone knows that I will be ethical about this :)

Harold