Config question/prob with HP Openview

I have been trying to use Cygwin/XFree86 to run HP Openview.  I start XWin
with the -query to log into the Solaris system that OV runs on and
everything seems to run fine, better than with the release of Hummingbird's
Exceed that I have.  However, the right mouse button doesn't work in any
OpenView window although it works on the rest of the CDE desktop.

Searching on Google, I found an item labeled Pete's Notes that describes the
same problem using XFree86 under Linux.  This person was able to get the
right button to work by removing the ZAxisMapping line from the InputDevice
section of his XF86Config.  The Cygwin/XFree86 FAQ says the it does not use
XF86Config and the User's Guide does not list any parameter that I recognize
as relating to this problem.  I tried starting Cygwin/XFree86 with and
without 3 button emulation but no right button either way.  Is there an
undocumented parameter or config file that will help with this or am I out
of luck for now with XFree86?  I looked through the files in /etc/X11 and
didn't see anything that looked promising.

Please reply to my email address (gene.traxler@eds.remove.this.com) as I am
not subscribed to this list (lack of time, not lack of interest  :-(  )