RE: Config question/prob with HP Openview

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Traxler, Gene W wrote:

> xterm displays a VT Fonts menu when I hold down CTRL and right click.  So
> far, the only program that I am having trouble with is HP OpenView.  The
> rest of the CDE 1.3 environment appears to work normally although I haven't
> tested a lot of other programs (Netscape, various CDE desktop functions,
> etc).  I found a note where someone running XFree86 under Linux was able to
> get right-clicking in Openview to work by removing the ZAxisMapping line
> from his XF86Config InputDevice section but Cygwin/XFree86 doesn't use
> XF86Config.  Is there something equivalent to the change under Linux that I
> can do in Cygwin/XFree86?

Hm. You could only try switching off the scrollwheel. But I don't remember
if there was a switch or if there was just discussion about it.

or you could try to use the scrollwheel to send a buttonpress for button5

bye
	ago
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723