Re: xwinclip re selection polling

Hi All,

The select statement isn't the problem, it's the restart. I'm pretty certain that it's just due to the old window sending messages the select does a peekmessage of NULL for the hwnd, this picks up all messages for that thread.

The restarter wasn't closing the window so it's probable that the old hwnd for the old window that wasn't getting closed is at fault. This is just a heads up, so no-one starts investigating unnecessarily. I'll post again with the results.

Chris