How do you turn off XWin.log logging?

I am using XFree86 with Cygwin and the XWin.log file grows to over 6.0
gigabytes in size.  The only way to clear it is to exit Cygwin and manually
delete the file.  How can I prevent Cygwin/Xfree86 from writing the to log
file?  6 gigabytes is insanely large for a log file.

Thanks,

Todd Barron
Acxiom Product Development
Chenal Building - Little Rock (F013-3106)
Phone: (501) 342-4580
Fax: (501) 342-4903
email: tbarro@acxiom.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this electronic mail transmission and any of
its attachments may contain confidential or legally privileged material.
These documents are intended for the sole use of the above named
addressee(s). If you or your company is not the intended recipient and you
have received this electronic mail message in error, you are notified that
copying, reading or disclosing these documents or their contents, or in any
way using the information contained in them, is prohibited. If you received
this communication in error, please notify me immediately at 501-252-4580,
and delete the original message. Thank you.  The views or opinions expressed
by the sender do not necessarily reflect those of the Acxiom Corporation.
They are the views of the sender only and mean nothing more.

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.