Re: Newbie Question - Rendering problems

Yes, these are java application and this is an IBM jdk.  I'm connecting to a remote
AIX machine.

I've seen other X servers for Windows handle these applications with no problem.
Of course, the other X servers are expensive, so I don't want to use them.  But,
they seem to have gotten around this bug.  Is there a workaround?

Thanks

Scott