Re: Files transfer question

This whole thread is way off-topic for the Cygwin/XFree86 mailing list. Either take it off list or drop it.

Harold

Staf Verhaegen wrote:

Stephen Liu wrote:

Hi David,

Thanks for your response.

My requirement is only for files transfer betwenn WinXP and "cygwin" not
via another software. Before I made use of Samba to do the job. Currently
I make use of Internet to help me, dispatching the file as attachment to an
email from WinXP to myself and download it on Linux and vice versa. The
max size of file allowed is 10MB. It is quite sufficient for me. But I am
looking for some other alternatives, if possible.

What about ftp ? or sambaclient (an ftp like program for computers with a SMB
shared drives) ?

Staf.