Include X "instance" into source

Hello,

Unfortunatelly, I suppose my question has nothing new, but I didn't found the answer anywhere.

I know that running X application though Cygwin is really easy
(with something like that :
SET DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
start /B XWin -unixkill -winkill -screen 0 800 600 -depth 16
call something.exe )

My question is :
Does it exist a "best practice" documentation about embedding X server directly into windows binaries ?
Some docs (included required sources) that explain how to impact the source code :

Ideally something like that...

Begining of the application :
                    #include <embeddedXserver.h>
                    int xdisplay;
                    int xcolordepth;
                    int xwidth;
                    int xheight;
                    + launchX(..)

All the sources :
When Xfunctions are found, change them by embeddedXfunctions

End of the application :
                    kill/close X(..)

Thanks by advance for your answer,

Best regards,