Re: twm and fvwm question

Yes, Mozilla has File->Exit, but I only want to close a menu-bar-less window created by javascript. And neither FVWM nor TWM add 'close' widgets to the window frame. Is there really no possibility to create a 'close-event'?

Using kill seems a bit of a crude approach. Does killing the window also free the resources the program uses for this window?

Pascal