Remote sessions with HP UX CDE ?

Hi there,

I'm a newbie with Cygwin. I have the following problem after executing the
following command to start an X session with a HP UX machine:-

XWin -query <nn.nn.nn.nn>

where <nn.nn.nn.nn> is our HPUX ip. My Cygwin instance hangs after that.

I was wondering if any of you folks were successful in starting remote X
Sessions with HP-UX ?

HP-UX uses the CDE window manager I believe, I saw some suggestions for the
Solaris CDE in the Cygwin FAQ, do they apply to HP UX as well ?

If anyone out there could offer some pointers I'd be most grateful. Thanks
in advance

regards George