RE: Remote sessions with HP UX CDE ?

George,

Your email has been received.  However, I do not work with HP-UX and I am
not sure if anyone here does, so I didn't want you to think that you were
being ignored if you don't get any further replies.

Hopefully someone around here will be able to help you out.

I can start with the usual though: send in your /tmp/XWin.log contents.

Harold