From: Alexander Gottwald
[mailto:alexander.gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 11:13 AM
To: 'cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com'
Subject: Re: How do you gentleuser's start your X stuff?

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Lane, Frank L wrote:

Second question, as I'm interested in learning everything I can about X,
I'm

trying to write some beginner programs.  When I compile using gcc I get a
message about unresolved calls to _XSimpleWindow and some other functions.
I've tried including -L/usr/X11R6/bin/libX11.dll but that doesn't help.
Any

suggestions?  Is there anyway I can see if the function xsimplewindow is
in

the libX11.dll or what files exist in what dll's?

bye
	ago