Re: cygwin-xfree Digest 1 Oct 2002 19:15:48 -0000 Issue 887

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 12:37:15PM -0700, Randall R Schulz wrote:
>At 09:37 2002-10-03, Smafrozahsan@aol.com wrote:
>><PRE>How do i unsubscribe from this list ...please some one tell me. i
>>didn't
>>intentionally sign on to this list my younger brother tricked me into it.
>>Sorry for your inconvinence..to all
>

>Hi,
>
>Hint attached. Use the corresponding header from your mail (please don't
>attempt to unsubscribe me...)

I actually took pity on this guy and unsubscribed him manually.  This was
actually one of the few people pleading to unsubscribe that actually had
the email address that they used to plead in the subscriber database.

Usually, the mail comes from "bob@bushwah.org" and the address that needs