Re: xwinclip problem/puzzle

Thanks for the referal Jehan,

And maybe Chris has a newer version now.
Unfortunately not. The version most recently posted had the ctrl+c and server reset code in place but nothing much else. This I had planned to do:

- get the windows clipboard only when something has changed on it (don't unnecessarily grab the x selection)
- handle multiple X server screens (so you don't end up using windows as an unnecessary intermediatary clipboard system).

When you run multiple screens do you keep the same display setting or does it need to change? If it is the same display I can get it working (by making sure the newly activated window is not a cygwin window).

As to further dev I want to contribute but my time is tight at the moment, previously I was on a part time contract so I could devote time to xwinclip. Now I'm full time so I don't know when I'll get round to it. I will do them both, but I just can't say when.

Chris