Re: Rootless mode revisited...

Don't worry, the patch came through correctly. The problem was that the email did not clearly state that a rootless mode had been implemented, so both Alexander and I didn't pay any attention to it. I didn't even notice that it had a patch attached.

The message is in the archives:
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2002-10/msg00126.html

Harold

gary@garydjones.mailshell.com wrote: