Re: Rootless mode only works on one monitor

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

Yes, we should look into doing something that would allow rootless-mode
windows to be placed anywhere on the virtual display area.  I think that
may only require setting the size of the fake Windows-window to the size
of the virtual display region.  Should be easy, right? ;)
Getting all the desktops is easy with EnumDisplayMonitors.

The problem is the non rectangular shape. One desktop could be 1280x1024 while the other is 640x480, so there would be a non visible area that could be pretty annoying, especially with WM that have "smart placement".

Jehan