RE: nt domain security issues with cygwin dll 1.3.13-2

Dave,

If you are running mkpasswd for a local account, then you do not want to
pass -d to mkpasswd, as that tells it to look for a domain account.  For
your local account you should be running:

mkpasswd -u AdiPcAdm

Only for your domain account should you run:

mkpasswd -d -u [domain-account-username]

Give that a shot and see what happens.

Harold