Re: right mouse button doesn't work (re: old subject)

Hi All,

got the problem. When the num-lock is on it won't work properly in nedit:

similar problem non-cygwin related:

www.nedit.org slash archives slash discuss slash 2000-Mar slash 0383.html (slashed it so it would go through the spam filter)

So it's possibly an application problem I'm looking at. Why it works on local and not remote I don't know.

It doesn't help with the other application though. (Drag and drop and right mouse button, which works under exceed). The application is Razor by the way.

chris

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp