Re: rootless mode and mousing to other windows

Right now I use cygwin xfree for terminal emulation, more or less.  But it
would be nice to be able to use an X windowmanager instead of Explorer. So
all the applications, even stuff like IE or WinAMP, are managed through
the X window manager.

As I understand it the current efforts with a rootless mode are going in
the other direction, where X apps are managed by Explorer.

/W

| Home:   http://wilper.cjb.net |
| E-mail: wilper@home.se        |