Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 23:29:09 +0100 (MET)
From: Alexander Gottwald <ago@lupus.ago.vpn>
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Cc: Chris Twiner <c_twiner@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: how does xwin resolve ip addresses

Alexander Gottwald wrote:
> Await a patch in  the next days.

And here it is. Please try the modified cygwin1.dll.
http://www-usercgi.tu-chemnitz.de/~goal/xfree/cygwin1-wireless.dll

Please report if it works or not.

Patch is attached. If it works, I'll send the patch to cygwin-patches.

<rant>
Hey, It's late. If have to get up in less than 6 hours. I hack the cygwin
library and the mailer-deamon says i'm a spammer.

What the f*** is going on?

Is this the price of freedom? Do we have to accept restrictions to be
free from spam?

This is the third message that got cancelled in the last days and I have
to rewrite. Maybe some hints _why_ the message was declared as spam would
help to prevent such extra work.
</rant>

bye
    ago, upset