From: "Harris, Shane" <sharris@newedgenetworks.com>
To: "'cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com'" <cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com>
Subject: RE: Problem with keymap under cygwin-xfree
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 08:41:22 -0800

Thank you. I have made sure NumLock And CapsLock are OFF. I have attached
the output of xev when I strike the keys 0-9, backspace, -, = and tab. I
included some of the standard letter keys which do, in fact, work. Also
attached is /tmp/Xwin.log.

One thing I did try in all of this was ensuring I had a valid 104 key us pc
.Xmodmap in ~.
that produced exactly the same results I am seeing now.

Thanks.