Keyboard testing - does anybody have this file?

I have made a keyboard message tester before, but I do not seem to have the
source code, or even an executable version of the program anymore.  The
program was announced in the following message on 2001/04/21:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2001-q2/msg00843.html

The link to the original download, which is no longer there, was:

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/KeyboardMessages.zip

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the executable and/or the source code?

Thanks,