Re: X11 and Heavy loadbalancing?

> > I think the Java Part is a little bit more easly to manage for setting
up an
> > "Userfriendly" and Crossplatform compliant System thadt runs anywhere
> > without Bash or other Shell/Terminalconsoles (Just like Hit & Run and
better
> > and Costsaver as an Propritary Windows based CITRIX
Metaframeterminalserver)

> The terms server and client are switched in the X1 world. The Windows
Application
> server is the X client and The Terminal Client is like the X Server.
>
> What you want (If I understood that correctly) is a login server running
in
> the Applicationserver which connects to your local X11 display.
> The problem here is to implement a shell, or a desktop in java which acts
> as UI for the logged in user. Smth. like KDE or Gnome for Java.

Thanks for fast Reply.

Yes. Thadts is exactly waht i wahnt. By looking at the Web for Reference
Implementations
i have found the "Weirdx Project" from  JCraft.
http://www.jcraft.com/weirdx/index.html
JCraft has developed an Java-Programm thadt Supports the Core Protocols of
X11R6.3 partially
 as OpenSource.
The next step is to evalute the Refdefenitiontasks thadt are nacessary to
redirect the Clientrequests
to the X11-Server Logincontainer (EJB) on the J2EE Appserver.

I Hope a Java J2EE X11-Loginserver Module is allready with Source released.

Greetings from Freiburg, Germany