Re: Running XDMCP "server"

Jean-Claude Gervais wrote:

I tried running XDM ?!? And it replies only root wants to run xdm... But
there is no user called root on my system...
Thanks.

An equal and opposite reaction... Is it possible to run XDMCP as a "server"
(sorry probably wrong terminology) on the cygwin side, so I can run say Xnest from
Linux, connect to XDMCP on Cygwin, login...?
And what does the xdm running as root message mean ... I even tried creating a user
called root and that didn't work...

Just out of interest

David