Direction of xwinclip

Chris [Twiner],

I have finally had a chance to look at your changes to xwinclip.

I now remember what it was that I did not like: Ownership of the X selection
is grabbed when XWin.exe loses focus.  Is that correct?

Robert's method of watching for changes in XA_CUT_BUFFER0 might be hack, but
I think it is probably closer to what other X Servers for Windows are doing,
as those other X Server do not grab ownership of the X selection when they
lose the focus.  Have you got any objections to watching for changes in
XA_CUT_BUFFER0 as a signal that we should request another copy of the X
selection?

If we decide to go with the XA_CUT_BUFFER0 hack, then there will probably
need to be only one more release of xwinclip.  After that we can concentrate
on integrating the clipboard support into XWin.exe.

By the way... I like the setjmp/longjmp stuff... I thought it was two
assembly language instructions that were used.  Imagine my surprise when I
saw setjmp.h and realized that setjmp and longjmp were (used like)
functions.  That is a heck of a lot easier than I had thought it would be.

Thanks for your contributions Chris.