RE: Xwinclip doesn't work with Konsole

Hi!

  I have to make some correction to my previous testcases.
Now I see clearer what the situation is:

1. I copy something in a Windows application
  - paste in a Windows application works
  - paste in Konsole works
2. I select something in Konsole
  - in the clipboard viewer I see the _old_ selection(from 1.)
  - xwinclip says: SelectionNotify UTF8
  - paste in Konsole(or xterm) works(paste the selection from Konsole)
  - paste in a Windows application doesn't work
    (paste the _old_ selection, that is: selection from 1.)
3. I copy something in a Windows application
  - in the clipboard viewer I see the _previous_ selection from Konsole!!!
  - xwinclip says: SelectionNotify UTF8
  - paste in a Windows application works(selection from Konsole)
  - paste in Konsole works(selection from Konsole)
4. I copy something again in a Windows application
  - in the clipboard viewer I see the current selection
  - paste in a Windows application works(current selection)
  - paste in Konsole works(current selection)

5. With xterm everything is fine.

So I think, that Konsole use the PRIMARY SELECTION, but I don't
see what the problem is.

I made some other tests too, but the results were too chaotish, I can't
reproduce them every time.

Best Regards
  Jozsef Kercso