Re: Rootless mode

Kensuke,

Wow, you have been busy.

Could you run Cygwin's ``d2u'' on winwindow.h to convert the DOS end-of-line characters to UNIX end-of-line characters and run the patch again?

Just a quick question: does the window manager have to be started seperately from XWin.exe, or does XWin.exe take care of launching the window manager when you specify -multiwindow ?

Thanks for your hard work,

Harold

Kensuke Matsuzaki wrote:

Hello,

I am writing code for rootless mode. It creates Windows window for each
X Window. I add "-multiwindow" option. With this I can use taskbar, move
and resize window.

But this sometimes does strange behaivor, and code is not clean.

It seems to be difficult for me to write complete rootless mode,
so those who are interested, please help.

Kensuke Matsuzaki