fvwm-themes anyone?

I haven't been using cygwin for too long (less than a year), and I've
just recently decided to try using Xfree within the environment--so, I
hope the is a reasonable question for the list...

Has anyone been successful in getting fvwm-themes to run under cygwin?

I've researched a bit, and apparently as of build 0.6.1, fvwm-themes
now has DOS-friendly file names and is ready to compile under cygwin.
As suggested in the readme, I downloaded and installed a more recent
version of fvwm (2.4.13), and then I installed fvwm-themes.

It starts up just fine (except, of course, there doesn't seem to be a
working version of xload under cygwin yet).  However, when I try to
switch themes, it seems to crash fvwm and gives this error message:

[FvwmScript][ReadConfig]: <<ERROR>> Can't open the script
FvwmScript-NoteMessage

Anyone seen this before?  Anyone know how to get fvwm-themes running
properly under cygwin?

Thanks!!!

-Jason

p.s., I don't guess I'm actually on this mailing list, so I'd
appreciate it if you would cc any replies to me personally (unless, of
course, that's considered bad form, in which case just tell me how to
properly subscribe to the list.)

--thanks again!