Re: XDMCP on Windows 95

 --- Alexander Gottwald <Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de> a
écrit : > J S wrote:

> > Fatal server error:
> > XDMCP fatal error: Session declined No valid address
> >
> > And yes I have read the FAQ and used the -from flag. There aren't
> any errors
> > in the xdm logs, so I tried to run the xdm in debug:
> >
> > xdm -udpPort 6556 -nodaemon -debug 10 -config
>
> Why this port? The default port is 177.
Alexander, this exactly Microsoft problem : M$ is building its products
thinking all people is using defaults, hiding some bugs that appear
only in some cases.

Lets f*ck the student case ! We're in real life !

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle@users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.

Soyez solidaire soutenez l’action du Téléthon avec Yahoo! France.
http://www1.telethon.fr/030-Espace-Relais-Dons/webtirelire1.asp?hebergeur_id=1309