Re: xkbcomp.exe segfaults

Harold L Hunt II wrote:
Yup, those other copies of cygwin1.dll certainly can hurt. They don't even have to be in your path. They just have to be loaded by some program that you did not realize is based on Cygwin.
Hi.

I've now deleted those files and am only left with C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll aka. /cygdrive/c/cygwin/bin/cygwin1.dll aka. /bin/cygwin1.dll. Sadly, deleting the files didn't change anything.

It looks like you did your search within Cygwin. Might I recommend that you use Windows Explorer's Search functionality to perform the search? Tell it to search all local drives. Perhaps they will find the same set of files, but I do the search with Windows and I would rather just have you run the search than for me to have to babble on and think hard about stuff...
? Actually, I'm *much* more comfortable with "find" and other console tools than with this Windows GUI junk. Anyhow, Explorer did not find anything else.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote: http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (en)
Homepage: http://www.iso-top.biz | Jabber: askwar@a-message.de